camping caravan site. Leek.

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
We have just booked a weeks stay on the above site, and where wondering if anyone could give us some tips on the site and area? I,m a wheelchair user so info would greatly help. Also where is the best places to visit? Thanks .

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi i live not far from leek been to the site you are going to very nice buxton is a nice place to visit and ashbourne leek as a market on wendserday sat is antique market

a very nice place now is www.trentham.co.uk is nice place to eat there and wheelchair friendly can spend a few hours there great place

if you want a shopping centre potteries shopping centre in hanley wedgewood visiters centre if you want pottery and you are not far from tittinsor resivour is close by hope this helps you

from sue

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi erica is it you as said you have 5 dogs are you the lady who i replied to the leek site if so

www.trentham.co.uk is great for dogs walking as you can walk by the lake free of charge and did you say you use a wheel chair you can get by the lake with your chair you have to pay to go in the garden over the lake this place is a great day out

from sue

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi Sue,

yes i,m that lady . Thanks for your reply it really will help us out. I,ll try the other site web page. Thanks once again it helps if you get good info when your in a wheelchair.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts