Camping Cheque.

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi

We are thinking of going to Belgium next year and are thinking of useing Camping Cheques to pay the site fees.

could any body tell me if they are easy to use?.Also any thing about "Camping Ter Duinen" .De Haan.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would commend Camping Cheques and the ACSI card for low season use.

Although I have a CC Gold Card I have just booked via the Caravan Club for a trip in September because their CC's were cheaper (

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Camping Cheques are easy to use. Just buy the cheques and go!

As Hymerman says, if you book a ferry as well, they still cost

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi Val A.

Thanks for the info,it would seem I will have to get a Gold card to save a little more money!.

We wiil be going round about June next year so there is plenty of time to get things sorted.

Thanks again

Fred

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi Val.A.

thanks once again for the info.You seemto have a lot of faith in the cheques,all I have to do is to convince my wife its a good idea,she still likes the good old

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
If Mrs Fred doubts the value of Camping Cheques, look up the website of any campsite which takes them, and compare what you would pay directly to the site for a pitch, two people, caravan, awning and electricity (and a dog if you have one) to the price you would pay with a Camping Cheque. One site we regularly visit in Spain would cost us more than 42 euros - but costs just

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts