Camping cheques

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Without going into too many details (lest they catch on and cancel my bookings) how do Camping cheques get such great discounts on the ferries ? I have checked throught the Caravan Club website for exactly the same trip as booked, and when I get my 7 camping cheques i could actually tear them up and still be over £100 in pocket against booking without them. How come ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't know Ray but we have just booked through Caming Cheques a trip to Normandy next year and got an excellent deal on a ferry crossing from Portsmouth to Le Havre (free caravan)I was unable to beat the cost anywhere. I'll also make use of the camping cheques.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Do use your Camping Cheques! You'll find that they too offer value that you can't beat anywhere for the types of sites they offer. We've been using them since they started and can now afford to go to Europe twice a year (outside peak season of course!!!). Fantastic value all round.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
All organisations can offer good value ferry fares if they sell a holiday as a package. There is a special name that escapes me at the momnet. You will often get headline ferry fares at good prices from various sources but it pays to investigate the various combined offers as well.

David

TRENDING THREADS