Camping Kirchzarten Germany

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi, We always go to a site names Alisehof which is right in the centre of the Black Forest. Freiberg is on the southern edge. This is an ACSI CC site if you are goingoutof season.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi Dianne. We are planning to visit the Black Forest in September. This is going to be our first visit to Germany, actually this is going to be our first year venturing to Europe! We are away for 2 weeks (not spending it all in the BF) is there much to do? What are the must do's? I have been looking at your website and very usefull it is.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hunny said:
Hi Dianne. We are planning to visit the Black Forest in September. This is going to be our first visit to Germany, actually this is going to be our first year venturing to Europe! We are away for 2 weeks (not spending it all in the BF) is there much to do? What are the must do's? I have been looking at your website and very usefull it is.
It very much depends what you like to see. Because of the distance you won't have the opportunity to visit many parts of Germany as its so vast. However if you are staying in the Black Forest on the way back you could visit Heidelberg on the river Neckar. Your could stay here http://www.davidklyne.co.uk/CampingAnDerFriedensbrucke.htm and you can visit the City by boat,bus or train. I have toured extensively in Germany in recent years and if you have a look here http://www.davidklyne.co.uk/travels_in_europe.htm you can read my various blogs which might give you a few pointers.
David

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
We have always found over the last 30 years plenty to occupy us in the Black Forest visiting beautiful villages and towns. There are loads of attractions we, as you see on my website, we always stop in the middle of the Forest at Camping Alisehof. When you sign in Herr or Frau Bonarth will give you a free card for discount entrance to attractions and free transport. One place that we loved and found most interesting was the Farmhouse Museum as mentioned in our trip there in 2010.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts