camping municipal du val sur sarthe

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi all,

would appreciate any help/advice on which route to take going down to the municipal site in beaumont sur sarthe N138?? E402?? and how easy is it to find travelling fri the 27th july.

regards

GER

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Ger.I presume by E402 you mean the A28 autoroute.If travelling from Alencon they are as good as one another the N138 obviously being free.A couple of years ago I was behind another van in Alencon he went N138 and I went A28 and we both got to the site at exactly the same time.If coming from the A28 go over the river and turn right at the lights and then turn again to the right following signs it is a bit narrow just before the site but no problem.The lady in reception speaks good English and is pleasant.We have never seen them clean the toilet block yet it is always spotless (spooky or what)Electric points are mainly english however some pitches you will need two cables to reach.Many people use the site for one night stopover starts to fill around 5pm and empties in the morning.There is a supermarket in the village a short walk away.Overall a very good municipal site costing around

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts