Camping Street View - new website, with videos of lots of campsites

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Camping Street View will give you a real look around hundreds of sites in France, and the rest of Europe. There is a video of each site, which explores all areas of the site, pitches, sanitary blocks, bar, restaurant, gym, playground, pool, etc. Larger sites are on there at the moment, and it will be interesting to see how it develops and whether they add to their range of sites.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Just had a look at the site, as we are going to France for 6 weeks in September/October, thought I could check out the sites we have selected. The only problem is that none of them were shown, hopefully this is because this is a new project, and it will take time to complete them all, or is there a charge to the site's for being included?
I then thought it would be interesting to view some of the sites we have previously visited, again not many were there, however it was excellent to see how comprehensive the video's are. One we did visit, but did not stay on was Domaine d’Arnauteille, near Carcassonne. The video does give you an idea of how narrow the road is up to the site, from the country road you approach it from, which was narrow enough in itself. This I am sure will make you think twice, as it happens we wanted to stay 2 nights, but they were closing the following day, so we ended up in Le Citie, from where we could walk in to Carcassone. This was an excellent site, so it worked out well for us.
I think this site is well worth looking at, if you are planning a journey into France, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, Germany or Belgium, as it will allow you to really check out the sites and their facilities, if they are included.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts