camping treumal on the Costa Brava

Sep 2, 2006
Visit site
HI, so far i have had some really useful feed back for suggestions for next years holiday destination, has anyone any info to share about Camping treumal .

Regards Paul.

Sep 27, 2006
Visit site
Stayed there 2 weeks easter 2004. The prettiest camping site in the area in the grounds of an old mannor house. All pitches terraced with abundance of planted flowers. I have never seen so many gardeners and cleaners on a site before, the site and toilets wre spotless. Site on the side of a valley onto its own private beach. Downside is you have to hand push your caravan onto the pitches due to terraces and pine trees. Easiest pitching is at the top of the hill near the entrance gates but then quite a steep treck downhill to the beach. We parked next to the sea 10 meters from the high tide line, unfortunately our windows were scratched by blown sand. The top half of the site is suitable for normal outfits, the lower half for small caravans or those with 4x4 tow vehicles due to steep access roads. Twin axles would be hard to park anyware. Unheated pool. My boys were 4 and 3 at the time and suffered bullying from gangs of German kids. Cheap supermarket on site, good restaurant and bar on site. Barcelona aquerium is fantastic and the zoo is OK.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts