Campsites in Rovinj Croatia

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
We are in the process of finalising our annual European trip and want to spend a few days in the Istrian area of Croatia near to Rovinj. It seems there are several options, but I would be interested to know if anyone has toured the area with a 7metre ish caravan. We have experienced the occasional issue in the past with smaller sites and tight pitches. Any Advice most welcome!!

Jim

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
Hi Nigel much appreciated. I remember the article you did on your trip last year. It was funny as I had taken that issue on holiday with me to read and only opened it up when we arrived at the very same siteyou stayed at in lake Bled! We loved it there and pretty much decided to go back this year and add on a few days in Croatia. Shall certainly check out the site you mentioned - did you pre book or take your chances when you got there? Are you at the Machester show this weekend? We shall be checking out the new venue on Saturday

Jim

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
Hi Nigel good to meet you too at Manchester, thoroughly enjoyed the show and if they can sort out the parking issues Im sure it wll become a top venue.
We have now finalised our summer trip sailing Dover/Calais on 31st July heading for Lazy Rancho (Interlaken) for 4 days. We are then moving onto Rovinj where we have booked onto Camping Vestar for 6 days. We checked out Camping Laterna but the bookings were quite restrictive in high season (we have to take school holidays as Barbara is a teacher!) Many of the sites in the area have a 7 day minimum stay and only allow arrivals/departures at the weekend. Then its onto Bled for 4 nights before meandering back home. Just under 3 weeks and we cant wait! We have also booked a trip to Ireland at Easter taking in Co Mayo and Northern Ireland. We got a pretty good deal sailing Cairnryan to Belfast which worked out significantly cheaper than Holyhead-Dublin. Weve also managed to squeeze in a week in Cornwall in June!

Bring it on!

Jim

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
We have been going to Camping Polari at Rovinj for three years and are going there again this year. We used to go to Garda but now too expensive and site would not let you use ACSI or Camping cheques on best pitches but Polari does. Fully servised pitch by the sea is £16. The site is close to the town with a coastel cycle way if you want to ride in. 25 mins to Pula

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts