can anyone cheer me up?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
hi lolly, sorry to hear of your accident and your daughters, hope you will be back on your feet soon.

looking forward to meeting you at easter.

take care sharon.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
hi lolly, sorry to hear of your accident and your daughters, hope you will be back on your feet soon.

looking forward to meeting you at easter.

take care sharon.
thanks for your kind words, really looking forward to easter - just look for the crazy red-head trying to put up the awning!!! and you will have found me!

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
OMG.. Meant to say, it has been officially announced that we are to be a Nan & Grandad. I am quite cheerful today:0)!!!
congratulations wendy

will your van be big enough to carry grandchild and it's paraphernalia?!!

bet you're made up!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
A traffic warden was knocked down, then driven over by 10 cars, every bone in his body was broken........ The hospital described his condition as 'SATISFACTORY!!!'

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
OMG.. Meant to say, it has been officially announced that we are to be a Nan & Grandad. I am quite cheerful today:0)!!!
Do you know it's such a coincidence - we have just traded our two berth in for a four berth fixed bed, so we'll have tons of space.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts