Can anyone predict????

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The weather?
smiley-surprised.gif

Last weekend was fabulous, we were away and we even got to swim in a warmish sea. But this week, it's been terrible. Remind me, we are in July aren't we?
smiley-frown.gif

Lisa

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa,
I can confidently predict that during the next 10 days we will have weather.
Just what that weather will be is another matter, but night will follow day and we will have some sun, some cloud, maybe some rain.
smiley-innocent.gif

Just looked on Metcheck and it looks pretty reasonable until next Saturday, but certainly not as hot as they said it would be.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm about to start selling weather rock - just right for caravanning:-

They weight about 100Kg so it great for balasting the caravan to get the nose weight just right, When you get to the site you place it outside wher you can easily see it from inside.

It works like this. you look out of the caravan at the rock
If you can't see it, then its either night of foggy (or some one else has always wanted a weather rock and pinched it).
If you can only just see it, then its misty ( or the gorunds mans hasnt cut the grass for week)
if its dry then its not raining
if its wet its raining
if its bright - then its sunny
If its gently steaming - its been raiing but the sun is now out or the local hound has taken a fancy to it
If thers a white lump where you put, then its snowed.
If theres a yellow envelope stuck to it you know its annoyed a traffic warden

There is a deluxe vesion with a themometer attached, so you can then also tell how cold it is out side.

Guaranteed to be more accurate than the Met Office for local weather reports.

Any one want one? cost £3500 inv P&P - Uk sales only

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Up here in Scotland we have a much simpler version of weather prediction than the Prof's weather rock. There is a large hill visible on the horizon -
if in daytime you look out the window and cannot see the hill then it's raining.
if you look out the window and can see the hill then that means it will rain soon.

Easy and 100% accurate.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Kev,

I think youv've got the Mk1 version, the big problem is wasn't portable like mine.

I'm actually working on the MK3 - it will be bio-degrable, and small enough to take on walks with you.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
the last 2 days have been beautiful here in Swansea , i am just about to light the BBQ , and the forecast said the odd shower , havent seen a drop , and more good weather to come

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts