Can I add an annexe to a porch awning?

Jul 21, 2022
Visit site
Hi. I hope someone with a little expertise can help me! I have an old porch awning (burgundy in colour, Inaca is the brand.....think it is possibly a Stardust model) that I was going to change for a bigger awning. However, before I do, I was wondering has anyone ever added an annexe to a porch awning and if so, how do you know what size to get? Are universal annexes actually universal? I know Inaca do make annexes still but they are much newer than mine and I have no idea how to tell if they would fit. Any help whatsoever would be appreciated! Many thanks.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
If you look at Isabella, Dorema and Bradcot websites you will see some porch awnings suitable for annexes. But the annexes aren’t universal between brands as they need to match the door profile and zip type and length.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Depends on what make you have. I would suggest looking it up on the web and seeing what the maker offers, if anything.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Might be stating the obvious but you will need to be able to zip the annexe into the porch canvas, usually by unzipping and removing a side panel. So the first thing to check is if you have the requisite zips.
My experience of anything describing itself as Universal is that it generally isn’t.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts