CAN WE PLEASE!!!!?

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Well what have we let ourselves in for? Our granddaughter,13,needed a venue for a "sleep-over" with 3 of her very best friends!!

Phone daddy, who keeps his caravan on our drive."Of course you can use the van my baby" The only problem is daddy has been called out on a job so nanny and granddad to the rescue(again).

Granddad connects up services and airs van.Nanny in charge of refreshments and bedding.

Phone call number 2!" Daddy can you pick us up tonight from skating PLEEEASE?"Guess what? Daddy might be late back.In the event we now go into the taxi business as well as THE HOLIDAY CAMP business.

I am only grateful we do not have to supply entertainment too!!!!

It has been many years since our own children did exactly the same thing,but it was a tent then in the garden.

It is one of the positives that have come about because of our

youngest son,now 40,having to return home.Strange as it may seem

he has brought life back into the house.It also means we have a guard for the house when we are away for long periods with our own caravan.Mind you I don't think we go often enough for him!!!!

He is also very useful for getting things down from on high cos we are both too titchy!!!Even our granddaughter towers over us now!!Why are children so tall these days anyway? He is also very "TECHNO SMART" and we have discovered a whole new world of tv,computer and music. The only trouble is when he is away we struggle to get the tv on!!! Phone call"Son can you?"!!!!!

HAPPY DAYS!!!

Thursdays Child

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
PAT.thanks for your interest but I am afraid we are fully booked this week-end AGAIN!!I think we did too good a job of being site wardens.It was probably a lot to do with the catering and room service.However this week-end the drive way is under new management

ie:-DADDEEEY.We shall have to see what sort of a REVIEW the guests give. Somehow I dont think the service will come upto the exacting standards we set.On the other hand Daddy will not be so"cream crackered".He is supplying 2way radios though.I hope the rest of the school dont want to book for xmas.!!!

Thursdays Child

TRENDING THREADS