Canalside sites

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a site adjacent to a canal, i am sure i found one last year somewhere near Braunston. But i'm damned if i can find it now, to make it worse it was at the back of a pub.

Steve

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
The one I think you could be after is a Caravan Club CL called Braunston Marina. It is listed under Daventry Northampton on the Website.

Les

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Carper , Have you tried Furnace Moorings ? up the A5 to the Narrow Boat turn left and head for Heyford Furnace Moorings is on the left
Sir Roger

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The C&CC site at Wolverley near Kidderminster is just accross the road from a canal. There is pub with outdoor seating there where you can watch the boats going through the lock. If our industrial heritage is for you there is Iron Bridge and the Severn Valley Railway nearby.

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Thanks everyone but i have found it. The Wharf near Market Drayton, Shropshire. I was right real ale pub on the Shropshire union canal, will have to give it a try.

Steve.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=4113 , this is a CL type site in Mychette , near Farnborough Hampshire , good site if you like Fishing with Carp 30lb + , good position for the Farnborough airshow , Guildford only 10 miles away , Aldershot 6 miles ,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also look at Cambrian cruisers , Brecon , cambrianmarina@yahoo.co.uk , adjacent to canal and marina , lovely views of mountains ,
look on page 537 of the CC 2013-2014 sites directory handbook

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts