Can't access forum via bookmark

pmb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Since saturday I have not been able to access this forum on practicalcaravan.com/forum but managed to get in via /forum/main-forum. Has something changed , I see other people on your facebook page have commented on this? Not a facebook member so can't read the comments.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Apologies to all.
The site went down unfortunately and was not available until today.
It is one of the teething problems that happen with new sites, but hopefully has been sorted out now.

It seems that some users had difficulty on a couple of days prior to it becoming totally inacessable, and of course these things always happen at weekends!

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
We're back :p :p via the Forum tab.
First time I've been able to get on since Friday night. Looks like the techies have reset the server this morning. It meant I had to talk to the OH all weekend. :huh:

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Thanks for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused. I was aware of this over the weekend, but couldn't get it resolved until the technical guys were back in today. Thankfully it was a nice and easy fix.

Please recommence chatting! :)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
LizziePope said:
Hi all,

Thanks for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused. I was aware of this over the weekend, but couldn't get it resolved until the technical guys were back in today. Thankfully it was a nice and easy fix.

Please recommence chatting! :)

Another thrupenny bit in the meter eh? - OH sorry that was the old forum, £2 coin now I guess :)

TRENDING THREADS