car suspension

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
can anyone give me some advice....i intend to purchase a compass rallye 634 and hope to take delivery march 2005....i drive a merc E320...the vehicle is already low at the back and i want to beef it up so i dont ground ie when going on ferries etc...my outfit is within the peramiters but want to be safe rather than sorry....i have before used in other cars donuts but im not to impressed with them ....can anyone help re any advice on spring assisters which are of any use ..or replacement shockers that can be pumped up when towing is reaquired...and ideas and if poss approx cost i may be facing...many thanks for anyone answering this

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
From your enquiry I understand that you are taking delivery of a new car. I would get in touch with Mercedes benz in such a case and put your question to them and ask what options you have available. Any modifications that you may make to the suspension of the car without checking with the manufacturer could invalidate the warranty.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
many thanks damian..will check it out..

also thanks lutz ..but its the caravan which im getting new... car has just gone out of warranty so no probs there

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I fitted graystone auxiliary springs, on to my passat estate--they are the type that fit inside your existing main spring, they realy firm up your suspension----if you do decide to fit them then I found it easier to remove my wheel, and insert the spring through the top gap in the main spring----took about 20mins a side---- Might take longer on a merc

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts