caravan advice

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are a family of 4 looking to buy a touring caravan which can be used as a static. We would like a 4-6 berth, twin axle, with seperate shower and either bunks or twins that seperate off from the main living area. Can anyone suggest caravans which fall into this category, as we are quite new to this and don't know where to start. We don't really want to spend over £12,000, £10,000 would be ideal, can anyone help?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

We were all new to this wonderfull passtime What I would sagest is that you take alook around your nearest Dealer get as many ideas as you can before making a final desision, they are very helpful, at least you will have a garantee to cover you,

you dont say what size of car you drive, it is important to be aware of the 85% rule ie: the van must not weigh more than 85% of the tow vehicle weight. good luck and have fun.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa. If you live close enough why not spend a day at the 'Outdoor Show' at the NEC? It's on from the 19th to the 27th of Feb. and should give you some idea of what's available in your price range! Hope this helps, Manda.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa, I am looking to sell a 2 yr old TEC twin axle which is superb caravan which sleeps six.CSA forcing me to sell .It would make a fantastic static and has a huge awning too.I would only looking to cover my losses with it at around

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
take a look at hobbys 600 or 700hundred models take a look on auto trader these vans are to wide 8foot to tow in england even with a 4x4 but the german build quality is fantastic loads of diffrent lay outs you can pay 8000 for one less than 2 years old and thay dont leak

TRENDING THREADS