CARAVAN AND CAMPING CLUB

Nov 5, 2007
Visit site
whilst at a dealer show today the above company was selling there membership to customers who had come to look at new avondale caravans.when asked am i a member i replied NO because of the non commitment of wardens unable to police the "NO BALL GAMES" on site.they as me do i belong to any other clubs of which i said yes,THE CARAVAN CLUB WHO DO instruct a NO BALL GAMES ON SITE.The people selling and promoting there club thought that i was wrong to consider not joining there club this afternoon until i suggested would they want there caravan and car damaged by children playing football,rugby,or and other ball games in the vicinity of my caravan.they then agreed that they could see my point of view.so the question is have you experienced a lack of respest from otther caravanners on the caravan and camping club sites as now i only go caravan club due to this rule strictly enforced in the leaflet as you arrive on site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

We left C and CC, not because of other caravanners, but wardens at Chertsey were most unhelpful last year, also the club seemed to us to be going too green and not supporting 4x4 use, the magazine was not a patch on CC, only our opinion, but we use mainly CC sites and occassionally adults only now.

Dec 8, 2007
Visit site
Hi

We left C and CC, not because of other caravanners, but wardens at Chertsey were most unhelpful last year, also the club seemed to us to be going too green and not supporting 4x4 use, the magazine was not a patch on CC, only our opinion, but we use mainly CC sites and occassionally adults only now.
The C&CC magazine is now very good and doesn't look like the poor relation anymore.

Margaret W

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts