Caravan and Motorhome Club

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Agree about CL signs being difficult to see. The C and CC changed from the camping club possibly in the 60's but it is still the camping club in our house. When i joined the CC you had to be recommended and everyone spoke on site, and waved when you met on the road. Still the caravan club to me.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Yes ditched in June 2002. But unlikely CMHC will revert to CC. I can’t really get too worked up about a name as I see lots of company vehicles and get lots of mail from organisations that have names that give no indication whatsoever about what the business is. And as for “USP and strap lines.....”

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
CustardAvenger said:
Gabsgrandad said:
Have you read the above article? --- All pluses,, no negatives? Convenient eh Grenville?

"Now, there are no such issues with fuel stations and even parking.”

I don't believe you Granville.

If you tow a caravan, then you get to to know after experience , about refueling places, I do not think he knows about towing, he was just a business man, moving to Motorhomes.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Very interesting comments B)
The last few CLs I’ve used have both and old signs displayed. No brainer when you see them together :woohoo:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts