Caravan & awning specific ashtrays....

KnL

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
.... do they exist and if so, are they really expensive to buy or just too difficult to use ?

Not for the first time, we pulled on to a CC hardstanding this weekend and had to remove over 20 tab ends from the gravel before we could use it.

Lazy ***s.

G

Interestingly Iv'e got a Ricard one given to me by a friend in France, he hung himself a few months later cus his business was going south, why dont you take up smoking? it might not bother you so much then. sooner walkon a few *** ends than tread in some dog sh't.

KnL

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Le Croc,

Nah, been there and done that one, been stopped over 16 years, but even when I did smoke I wasn't so bone idle that I would expect someone else to pick up after me.

Next time I collect a load I'll drop you them round if you enjoy sitting amongst them that much : - )

G

Cheers Ken, I'll grab a few bags of dog sh't off the trees for you.
happy0053.gif

KnL

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Le Croc,

I think you must be getting me mixed up with one of the other Kens on the site - I don't own a dog, never have and never will.

If you want to discuss the laziness of (THE VAST MINORITY) of dog owners, start another thread amongst those currently running - I can support you with some lovely graphic examples, however, I started this one on the laziness of some cigarette smokers (of which you're obviously not, as you've got your Ricard ashtray).

If we let the tab ends build up without mention, we'll end up condoning the dumping of larger rubbish, the demolishing of toilet blocks and "dumping" in the hedgerows and leaving our empty propane bottles there too !

Each to their own, but I tend not to frequent such sites and IMHO, I don't think it's too much to ask fellow club members to clean their own mess up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts