Caravan Breakdown Cover

Nov 19, 2006
Visit site
I have asked this question before but have not yet got the answer

Where can I get breakdown cover for my caravan. I have RAC on the car but it does not cover the caravan and I have found this with most break down cover. What would happen for instance if a wheel bearing went on the caravan?Where can I get cover for this sort of breakdown that doesn't cost the earth does anyone have any info. please?

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Morganic. I raised this a couple of posts further down the page. Sionce then I have joined National Breakdown with full European and UK cover for

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Sorry - meant to add that the cover for the caravan is free and applies to the same extent as the car. There are length restrictions too. The car cant be more than 7 metres long (cant think of many that big) and nor can the caravan (thats each, not combined). my van is less than 7 metres long so I was OK.

Nov 5, 2006
Visit site
morganic if you only require cover in the uk then C&CC or CC cover is probably the best,but it does not cover abroad this will cost extra

you will not find cover for your van alone

The C&CC use RAC but it is a superior cover to what the RAC offers out side of club membership. The CC use Green flag & again this is superior cover to normal & both cover the van independanly to the car

you could try CSMA (Britannia) their premium cover also covers abroad both car & caravan for under

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts