Caravan Build

Aug 23, 2006
Visit site
Watching a caravan channel programme on building a caravan.

Why do I get the feeling it's like watching guys invited in off the street building a flat pack product.

I know it's not a formula one car but you'd think it would look a little more professional.

Don't get me wrong it's fascinating to watch, but there's something missing in the 'intent' department.

Bit like a Peter Crouch goal, he's in the right place, all arms and legs, the ball goes in, almost like an accident, fascinating.

Tom

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I thought the same with the Bailey factory, I've not seen hoodies on an assembly line before.

The Eldiss factory was a bit better.

Dont these places supply overalls any more?

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I questioned Chris G on the Caravan channel about this myself a few weeks ago,to me the bailey factory looked full of agency/cheap labour while there order books are booming,how the quality standard will be at finish & future is now a waiting game.

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I also was very surprised to see that Bailey passed up a golden opportunity to show what a modern go-ahead company they are!Even if they had hired some sweatshirts for a day!It certainly didn't encourage much confidence in the end product.I would call it a PR booby.

TRENDING THREADS