Caravan charger SPMS upgrade item

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I came across this, it may be of interest to some on here.

Apuljack
The Nordellectronoca onboard battery charger in our caravan broke down just before we were due to attend the Practical Caravan readers rally at Stowford Farm Meadows some years ago.
On the way to Devon we stopped off near Burham on Sea and Apauljack repaired and upgraded the battery charger to better than new, it was done the next day.
Apauljack are an excellent company, highly recommended.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I came across this, it may be of interest to some on here.

Apuljack
Am I correct in sayng that this item is a newer upgrade to what has existed to present Alan.

I also note that more manufacturers are using wago or wago type lever connectors in their wire connectors, e.g. 12v fuse boxes look particulary easy to use and appear more neatly finished (reference = pictures in apuljack advert).

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Am I correct in sayng that this item is a newer upgrade to what has existed to present Alan.

I also note that more manufacturers are using wago or wago type lever connectors in their wire connectors, e.g. 12v fuse boxes look particulary easy to use and appear more neatly finished (reference = pictures in apuljack advert).
I’ve used Wago connectors at home and in the van, they are excellent. Far better than screw down plastic terminals.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site

John
See Apuljack‘s web site. They manufacture their own hi tec version of the BCA with six different levels of enhancements . Not a remake but a brand new design.

Reactions: Anseo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts