Caravan Club 2013 offers

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone waiting for the 2013 offers these are now available but you must book by end of Jan. I have just booked car and caravan for 87 pounds return in Aug 2013 Calais/Dover.
Does anyone know if you can buy a simple directory of French campsites, as in 2013 I will follow Val A's advice and just keep going as opposed to pre-booking a stopover (this turned out to be not necessary in 2012- again Val A told me so last year!).

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
The 'Le Guide Official de Camping Caravanning' (actual title) is the most comprehensive - and contains details of all but a handful of (mostly) British owned sites in France. However, always have a back-up plan, with an alternative site particularly on some routes, as there are a few sites listed which have closed for one reason or another. However, with around 11,000 sites listed you should always find 'another comes along in a few minutes'!
The book is available from Vicarious Books, on line, or from many of the larger French supermarkets, in their 'Maison de Presse' area. It's in French, but easy to follow, with symbols for the various things, and a list in English in the front, explaining what each symbol means.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts