Caravan Club CL DVD offer

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Colliepal, check on this section of the forum dated Sun 15th Jan 10.39 "Cl's on DVD". They did take notice of my feedback regarding giving each site a different chapter and I have seen the version now offered for sale.

As for the question are they worth the cost? I think that given the amount of effort that went into producing them and the fairly limited audience then the answer is yes.

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Colliepal

We have been lucky to have our CL featured on one of these DVDs

We were not aware of the visit when the filming took place although Armand and his wife visit us several times a year. Our CL is shown in the early summer amd looks in its prime, now after a long cold winter the grass looks a bit sad and the trees look tired with the long winter, but it will change and spring will soon be here. You see a snapshot of the CL at the time its taken use it as a guide and take into acount the time of year you may be visiting . I willuse the DVDs to plan for my time away this summer.

Jul 6, 2005
Visit site
I have these CD's and think they are excellent. Some sites were visited early in the year when the weather was not at its best so they show the field as it is. I have found new places to visit and prior knowledge of the site, approach etc is better than going on spec. Really excellent value and one hopes all CC members will buy to encourage Armand to produce more in this series.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I must admit I haven't seen these dvd's. Do they allow you to do a search and do they show all CL's.? I would think they would need updating on a regular basis though because of the amount of CLs who join or leave the scheme.

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Lord B

no they do not show all CLs that would be some undertaking there is 15 on each disk and the project is on going They will of course not be visiting poor or bad Cls for obviouse reasons, but what a wonderful project to undertake, I only wish I had thought of it first.By the way Armond is a first rate wild life artist and he has a DVD on how to undertake landscape painting, this together with his wife who writes books. A trully talented pair, liveing a life many of us only dearm off

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
By the way The CC have no say in these DVDs they are only hepling to premote them.which in itself means they must meet with there aproval.

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Ray, thanks I've looked at what was said in Jan plus with the positive comments here, I think they are a reasonable buy. I'll get my order off asap. I think watching these would have been a great way to spend the winter months waiting for the spring to arrive, and now it's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graham

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts