Caravan Club Insurance discount for Towcar award winners

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Having read the posts on this forum about the CC tow awards and how most thought how in accurate they found the findings, this morning l had an email from the CC giving 10% discount on the group winners of their tow awards.

I for one are a little peeved has l towed with the new disco my brother let me while l was awaiting delivery of the my new SWG Shogun.

I know l am no expert but l couldn't see for the life of me that the disco was better, in fact l felt the Shogun was just has stable.

I have also towed the van with my Rover 2.5 auto with a 93% match and that was just as stable as well.

My point is that some get 10% discount for being a class winner in this years awards, what happens next year when they will be a different tow vehicle, will this years tow cars lose the 10% discount.

NigelH

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Giving discount for towing award winners is obviously a sales ploy (a sort of 'thank you' that the car won) and has nothing to do with accident claims or insurance risk. I imagine that the car manufacturer involved foots the bill for the discount savings and books it to his advertising budget.

TRENDING THREADS