caravan club

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi All

I find it very annoying that every time I try to book a caravan club site for a long week end its always full, but having just spoken to 2 builders I now know why--- they book every week end as soon as the web opens for booking knowing full well they will only take a few, they did say they cancel (if they remember in time)!!!!

I suppose we all need to jump on the band wagon?

Maddy

Mar 6, 2007
Visit site
Hi Maddy

I think this is very wrong and think they should take deposits so these T****** who book all the dates up and do not turn up would think twice. Since joining the caravan club when we bought our first caravan last year we have not been able to get on a site (when we can go)cos they are all booked up. You will get some response from others on this site that if they had to pay a deposit the would not go, this is ok for the genuine people who don't cancel at the last minute (if they remember in time) !!!!!

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
HI! Maddy these builders you speak obout are the twats that spoil it for others (me!me!me!) to hell with anyone else should be banned from the club they will be getting watched for there bookings (or should be)the club will only let it go for so long

cheers Duggie

Mar 21, 2006
Visit site
HI! Maddy these builders you speak obout are the twats that spoil it for others (me!me!me!) to hell with anyone else should be banned from the club they will be getting watched for there bookings (or should be)the club will only let it go for so long

cheers Duggie
Hi folk completly agre with you club should have a three strikes and your banned but we are talking on the wrong forum lets put pen to paper or email to hq AND COMPLIAN TO THEM EVERY TIME WE CANT GET BOOKED then they will do something

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts