Caravan cover

Aug 22, 2024
Visit site
Okay….we have never spent a night in a caravan but today we have bought a Bailey Discovery 4 berth….Brand new…..we are going to keep it at home but there are a lot of trees nearby……I have looked at caravan covers ….some are about £70…..does anyone have some advice about what we should do ?

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Congratulations on your purchase. You will get mixed replies about caravan covers. Some will say too much faff and a risk of scratching. Others will say marvellous, wouldn’t be without one. I am in the no cover camp.
Mel

JB1

Aug 4, 2022
Visit site
Hi and greetings to caravaning , I have used a caravan cover ( various makes ) for over 10 years to help keep my caravan clean without any problems. I’m in the use a cover camp.

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
unless your caravan and cover are spotlessly clean you do run the risk of scratching the paintwork and windows.
The cheap ones are cheap for a reason, a tailored one will fit much better and not blow around so much in the wind, which will reduce damage to paintwork.
After seeing the damage caused by a full cover that became loose and the plastic toggle things then dented the owners caravan causing it to be written off as it looked like someone had smashed it repeatedly with a golf club I decided against buying one.

Reactions: Buckman

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts