caravan cushions

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Greetings Alan,

We have just replaced the seats in our three piece suite at home with the foam you mention from Tockfield.

I took note of their advice regarding the weights of the user.

Now I'm 15st plus a bit so we plumped for the medium 600.

If I were to be brutally honest, the seats are a little firm for my taste but a million times better than what it replaced (A three year old M and S suite that has hardly had any use whatsoever. Anybody from M and S out there. Please note)

However, I would feel comfortable if I were to sleep on it (I like a firm mattress.) so it really is a matter of taste.

The Chief Fairy is overjoyed with the difference but a little put out at the thought that she will now have to wait for a replacement three piece suite.

If there is any chance of you visiting the factory I would take up the opportunity because once bought you are stuck with it.

Any questions, don't hesitate.

Regards

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
alan,

We have had Tockfield Reflex foam in our last 4 caravans.

In fact we are so impressed with Tockfield foam that our last caravan a Bailey Senator and our present caravan a Swift Conqueror were fitted with the foam when new before they were used.

Their service and workmanship are first class. We had the 500 mixed reflex fitted due to our body weight and choice as we like firmness.

Friends of ours have parallel bunks and as most couples they always use the same bunks. As one is 16 stone and one 12 stone they had 500 mixed reflex in one bunk and 400 in the other bunk.

Bespoke as you may say.

They fit new heavy duty backings and zips as standard, so you can remove the covers if say they needed cleaning for any reason.

When you arrive at Tockfield you can sit on the different seats in the showroom to try the different fillings.

The staff will advise you weight wise. We had the one harder than needed as we both like firm seats.

They have a C.L. with electric hook ups, loo and shower, all in the price.

Hamer

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts