CARAVAN ELECTRONIC MOVERS

Jul 6, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

May I ask if anyone has got a mover by the name of CARAMOVERS

made in Milton Keynes also the same firm supply a CARALEVEL system

They are reasonably priced, lighter than most Stainless Steel

construction.

I am mainly interested in the movers, there seems to be so many types around, but this firm seemed on the face of it to be fairly

reasonable all round.

I would really appreciate any comments as I'm at the point of trying to choose.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Terry, if you want hassle free ownership of a mover, go for Powrtouch.

They have a track record which I believe is without compare for a great product, good engineers to fit them and second to none backup if you do encounter a problem.

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
Terry, if you want hassle free ownership of a mover, go for Powrtouch.

They have a track record which I believe is without compare for a great product, good engineers to fit them and second to none backup if you do encounter a problem.
Rhyno are extremely well engineered and have a five year guarantee. The Rhyno is more powerful than the basic powertouch. You would have to buy a powertouch heavy duty to match the rhyno. I don't know about aftersales as it has never gone wrong.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Rhyno are extremely well engineered and have a five year guarantee. The Rhyno is more powerful than the basic powertouch. You would have to buy a powertouch heavy duty to match the rhyno. I don't know about aftersales as it has never gone wrong.
Truma TE is a first class mover, if you have a twin axle van. None of this answers your question though !!!

Val & Frank

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts