Caravan Graphics

May 22, 2005
Visit site
Hi does anyone know were we can get some caravan graphics from? We are in the process of selling our old caravan and some of the transfers on the out side of the van were peeling. We manage to remove them but are thinking of putting a new one up in it's place. Any advice would be great.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Vicky

You myth have to go to the company who made your caravan to get the graphics.

One bit of advise

They are hard to put on.

If you do not have any look on get the graphics for there. I would go to a sign writers. Who would make them up for you and put them on for you. Graphics are not there names in there trade they are called Deckles to them they can cost a lot has well so get red for a shock.

Good luck Mark

May 22, 2005
Visit site
Vicky

You myth have to go to the company who made your caravan to get the graphics.

One bit of advise

They are hard to put on.

If you do not have any look on get the graphics for there. I would go to a sign writers. Who would make them up for you and put them on for you. Graphics are not there names in there trade they are called Deckles to them they can cost a lot has well so get red for a shock.

Good luck Mark
Hi Mark

Thanks for the advice. A friend has actually managed to get hold of a graphic for us now (he works for swift caravan's!). It's not the size we wanted, but the colour match is spot on and it looks a treat now. Now all I need to do is sell the van now!

Thanks

Jun 12, 2005
Visit site
Vicky

I had the similar problem recently, i emailed Elddis to enquire and they emailed back a list of decalls and codes for my van, and i ordered them through a dealer, good luck.

Paul

TRENDING THREADS