caravan manoeuvring course ( camping &cavanning club)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I went on the course last week in newark. It was a verygood course. I lernt a lot of stuff and got a lot of tips as well. It cost £75.00 which was money well spent. I

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark we are new to all this ,we are trying to get on a course by us very soon, have read alot of posts and all think they are great .I believe the caravan and camping club ones are very good also, are you new to the hobby too, this forum is GREAT for any advice you may need if so !

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark we are new to all this ,we are trying to get on a course by us very soon, have read alot of posts and all think they are great .I believe the caravan and camping club ones are very good also, are you new to the hobby too, this forum is GREAT for any advice you may need if so !
ive only been doing it 10 mouths has well.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Tina you shud go on the coure. My wife is going on one. you can allso go has a husdan & wife team has well. There are bits on the coure that wound help you both out. like hiching the caravan to the car. (BUT I CAN NOT SAY IF YOU WILL TALKING LATER ON IN THE DAY.) GOODLUCK MARK

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Tina you shud go on the coure. My wife is going on one. you can allso go has a husdan & wife team has well. There are bits on the coure that wound help you both out. like hiching the caravan to the car. (BUT I CAN NOT SAY IF YOU WILL TALKING LATER ON IN THE DAY.) GOODLUCK MARK
Hi Mark

Yes I am going to do the course too! the last two times we went out I found myself picking at my partner,only through nerves really, he did a great job and got us there and back safely!!!!

there are times though when I;d perhaps like to take the kids out midweek myself as he works mon-fri,then he could come up for the weekend !!!Are you going anywhere nice this time !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts