Caravan models

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
Can I respectfully ask that when a correspondent mentions his/her caravan that they give the full type please.

For instance Bailey make and have made many different models in ranges, so putting a Bailey Pegasus or Bailey Unicorn really means nothing. It would be more useful if it was a Bailey Pegasus Rimini or a Bailey Unicorn Series 3 Cadiz. Do you notice - Pegasus all Italian place names, Unicorns were and still are all Spanish place names, and the huge Alicanto Grande are all Portuguese? Similarly in older models there was such thing as a Bailey Pageant Majestic Series 5 (we had one of those!), not just a Bailey Pageant.

Thanks.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Can I respectfully ask that when a correspondent mentions his/her caravan that they give the full type please.

For instance Bailey make and have made many different models in ranges, so putting a Bailey Pegasus or Bailey Unicorn really means nothing. It would be more useful if it was a Bailey Pegasus Rimini or a Bailey Unicorn Series 3 Cadiz. Do you notice - Pegasus all Italian place names, Unicorns were and still are all Spanish place names, and the huge Alicanto Grande are all Portuguese? Similarly in older models there was such thing as a Bailey Pageant Majestic Series 5 (we had one of those!), not just a Bailey Pageant.

Thanks.
The Bailey Pageant series 5 were also French names ……Bordeaux, Vendee Loire etc We bought a Bordeaux in 2005.

37C03689-6CB9-4A0A-9634-360B58206686.jpeg

Last edited:
May 7, 2012
Visit site
I think this depends on what they are posting. If asking for advice the make, model range and year are normally needed but the model name within the range is often irrelevant as the questions often common to all the models. basically if you add a question we need the essential information to answer the question which may not need all the detail.
On other posts what you release is very much up to you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts