Caravan Mover

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have just had a Powrtouch mover fitted which I am very hapopy with. However my old security wheel clamp will not now fit as it fouls on the rollers. Which wheel clamp fits when a Powrtouch is fitted, I have a Bailey Pageant Auvergne.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a power touch mover fitted to my Bailey Pageant Loire. I use an SAS Wheel clamp - no problem with this except that I have to take the wheel cover off so that it can fit over one of the wheel nuts. A great mover though and good back up from the firm if required.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I also have a Powrtouch Mover on my (twin-axle) van; I use a Bulldog Titan wheelclamp, and I have found I can get this on any of the wheels (inc the front pair with the mover rollers), so you should be OK on your Bailey. The Titan is a very heavy clamp, I think the best of the clamps for security. For fitting you can either 'fold' to fit round the wheel, or dismantle more fully and reassemble around the wheel, depending on your clearances. Can be fiddly till you get used to it, but worth it.

Good luck!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I also have the Powrtouch (excellent piece of kit) & use the Milenco wheel clamp which fits easily without fouling the rollers. Good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts