Caravan Movers

Oct 25, 2007
Visit site
I am taking possession of a new caravan soon and intend to have a mover fitted. Does anybody have any comments or advice especially as to manufacturer? It seems to me that the Rhyno would do the job at an affordable cost.

Geof

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Judging by previous threads and comments on this site, Powrtouch is the one to go for, if only for the excellent warranty service. My own experience this week would support what everyone else says. The fitter attended at my house exactly when he said he would was full of advice, carried out the necessary work though that didn't solve the problem. The problem was one of poor advice from a dealer, rather than the product, and I needed a more powerful mover for my twin axle. Have upgraded and unit to be delivered Friday and fitted at home next Thursday. Can't fault the company and especially their fitter.

Ian

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
We'd agree with The Turk on this one. Powrtouch are excellent and will pricematch any comparable product. We did all our negotiating by email and got a fantastic deal. Best piece of kit we've bought for the caravan and wouldn't be without it. Do a forum search for more info, this topic has been discussed quite a lot.

Cheers

Claire & Rob

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I fuly agree with The Turk, Claire & Rob.

The Powrtouch works well on my Wyoming, the 5 year warranty appears excellent ( never used it yet!) and they do price matching.

Plenty of threads here on the subject.

Cheers

Alan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts