Caravan Oven Cleaner

Apr 16, 2018
Visit site
Morning All,

As it nears the end of the season of regular weekends away, the inside of the van, namely the oven needs a damn good clean. I have a Bailey Cordoba and wondered what cleaning products i can use to remove stains from the inside of the oven without damaging or scratching and likewise with the glass door?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Cheers

Rob.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Rob_P77 said:
Morning All,

As it nears the end of the season of regular weekends away, the inside of the van, namely the oven needs a damn good clean. I have a Bailey Cordoba and wondered what cleaning products i can use to remove stains from the inside of the oven without damaging or scratching and likewise with the glass door?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Cheers

Rob.

Forwarded to my wife to reply :evil:

Seriously we use Mr Muscle for home oven, and caravan oven. But caravan doesn't take too much effort as its not used anywhere near as much as the home oven and we don't do roasts when touring.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I use a product called Elaine, been around for years. Be careful how you use it though, it can be quite scratchy and abrasive. Seriously though, we too use Mr Muscle, and I have also used the cadac cleaner spray on occasions.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Anseo !!
Never heard of Oven Pride!! Unbelievable !!
There is something you can buy where you put the shelves of the oven into a bag with some kind of treatment and leave them there overnight but you gotta wear gloves to put them into this bag with the treatment but they come out spotless . Can't imagine the caravan one's been as bad as what the household ones would be though .

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Anseo !!
There is something you can buy where you put the shelves of the oven into a bag with some kind of treatment and leave them there overnight but you gotta wear gloves to put them into this bag with the treatment but they come out spotless . Can't imagine the caravan one's been as bad as what the household ones would be though .

Ta Craig,

You can guess that dirty ovens are not my forte.

Link for the magical bags please.

My OH will be pleased to find new time savers :p

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
Craigyoung said:
Anseo !!

Ta Craig,

You can guess that dirty ovens are not my forte.

Link for the magical bags please.

My OH will be pleased to find new time savers :p

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/oven-pride-oven-cleaning-kit-1-poundland-1502408
There you go Anseo, everything in the box, bags gloves etc, also available in other supermarkets, but I thought you would like this price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts