Caravan owners

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I was speaking to a caravan owner recently who mentioned that he resides in his caravan all year round. I hadn't heard of this before now and would like to get some more information about sites?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Danielle, We live in our caravan full time - only since September of this year. You're not supposed to stay on site in your 'van for more than 21/28 days at a time, we've sited our 'van for the winter in Cumbria and are here until March and plan to have a move around again when the weather gets warmer !! Merry Christmas

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you live in the van all the year round,how do you get on for insurance etc that requires a home address?I only enquire because we are considering doing the same thing,but insurance & having a "home address" seems to be a stumbling block.Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

Peter

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For most of our documents I use my mother's address as a care of, for Motor insurance etc but we don't have insurance on the 'van as there are very few, if any, insurance companies who will insure the 'van if you permanantly reside in it as their policies state for recreational use only.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts