Caravan sales in Wiltshire

Aug 1, 2007
Visit site
Does anybody know of any caravan dealers in Wiltshire?

We live near Salisbury and know of Salisbury Caravan Centre and the one at Tilshead but from looking at their websites we might have to do a lot of looking about.

Is there still one near Devizes? My mum mentioned that's where they got theirs years ago (but couldn't remember what they were called.) I couldn't find anything when I Googled for it though.

Ali

Aug 1, 2007
Visit site
Blunsdon Caravan Centre Blunsdon, Swindon, Swift, Explorer, Bessacarr

Googled Caravan dealers in Wiltshire and found these

Salisbury Caravan Centre Ltd, Old Sarum, Salisbury, Wiltshire, A.B.I, Accessories, Awnings, Repairs, Storage

Folding Caravan Centre (Swindon) Ltd., Swindon Fleurette, Rapido, Esterel, Conway, Dandy

Swindon Caravan Centre, Greatfields, Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire,

Swindon Swift, Explorer, Bessacarr

.Rita

Aug 1, 2007
Visit site
Thanks Clive, and Rita!

Looks like Blunsdon Caravans and Folding Caravan Centre have ceased trading but will go and check out Salisbury and Swindon Caravans though.

Ali

Dec 12, 2004
Visit site
The only 2 that I know of now are as has already been suggested Swindon Caravan Centre and Salisbury Caravan Centre.

We strayed slightly out of the county for ours up to Chipping Sodbury Caravans. I don't believe their can have been one in Devizes for quite some time as in 13 years of living in Wiltshire I have never seen it.

There was a dealer the other side of Frome (An ABI dealer) but they went a long time ago.

May 23, 2006
Visit site
I know it's not in Wiltshire but if you live near Salisbury then the Caravan Company have a place on the A31 just east of the A350 west of Wimborne which would be about the same driving time as Swindon Caravans.

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
Again not Wiltshire but near enough at 28 miles to Salisbury for such an important investment as a caravan is Chichester Caravans outlet at Winchester.

On B3354 at Colden Common to the south of Winchester.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts