Caravan site for Tourers AND Static/logcabin/chalet in Cornwall/Devon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I am looking for a site next year in Cornwall / Devon which can accomdate my family with our Tourer Caravan and friends staying in a Static caravan holiday home /Log Cabin / Chalet. If the site has fishing on it , that would be a bonus.

Any thoughts , hope you can help.

Ps. I have found one called Trevella Park in Newquay, Cornwall. So looking for something like that.

Mark.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Have a look at this one, they have also obtained planning to enlarge the entertainment area and a new indoor pool, dont know if they have started it yet though, but you can always check with them.

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
Ayr Holiday Park in St. Ives has tourers, statics, chalets and apartments/big house. It's not cheap and very popular but one of my favourite sites because I love St. Ives. There's no fishing but it's about 10 to 15 minute walk to town and beach

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Pentewan sands if you like sea fishing ,right on beach or if you want boat fishing go down to mevagissey harbour and book boat only minutes away.

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Check out Perran Springs at Goonhaven its a family run site stayed there a few times only stopped going when it became a no dogs site, Great course fishing to you wont be disapointed with this one.

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Check out Perran Springs at Goonhaven its a family run site stayed there a few times only stopped going when it became a no dogs site, Great course fishing to you wont be disapointed with this one.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Check out river valley holiday park in , London apprentice, st Austell Cornwall, ask dusty dog and lord break wind they have both stayed there. The reviews on uk campsite are second to none. They have statics and touring and it's not a huge site and has a pool aswell free of charge. Good touring offers aswell. Check it out it's fab value for money. You can also find them on Facebook aswell.

Keep us posted tell me what you think.

TRENDING THREADS