Caravan TV Show

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Whilst flicking through the channels the other night (as you do), I caught a trailer for a series of caravan shows. To be shown on the Quest digital channel, commencing next Monday 23 Apr at 20.00. Don't know what the contents will be, but thought you may interested.

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
So did anyone catch the (double episode) show.. Any thoughts
The other half thought it was a bit cheesy in parts but ok.
I was O.M.G.ing at the double deck caravan the two guy are restoring - a caravan with an upstairs bedroom and sun deck!!!!! as they say on one of my other favorite websites - MIND = BLOWN.

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Although I enjoyed it - I was a bit confused as was it filmed present day or was it from 2005????
smiley-sealed.gif

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
if memory serves the first time was on discovery turbo and the last was on information TV channel. or was it the other way round
either way it has had 2 outings previously, there was a rumour that a second series was to be filmed. but neer seen it aired.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
A second series???? Please no!!!! no idea who the supposed celebs were and still not completely sure what the point was of the whole programme, other than to give the top gear guys even more to laugh at????? Hopefully there were only two episodes in the first series???

Apr 22, 2006
Visit site
I happened to catch a small bit of this programme and was not impressed. I really do hope that anyone new to caravanning was not watching the small bit of the show I saw. Water pump pipe lying on the floor before being inserted into the aquaroll, Pipe was then attached without the stay clip being used. He then went onto the waste but obviously the caravan was not in use as when he disconnected the waste pipe he did not get his feet wet. The pipes were bent around a foot in the air above the outlet point. Luckily I had to pop out so my tv screen is still in one piece but it really irritates me that presenters make such stupid mistakes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts