Caravan Vacume's

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
After just spending 6 days in our van one thing that stuck out was the state the carpet gets into having 2 kids and their new found friends back every 5 mins, there is only so many times I'm prepared to get on my knees with a dustpan and brush before saying stuff this.... Has anyone found a descent but small sized light weight hoover that can be left in their tourer that actualy works?

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We have one a bit like one at Argos. I can't post the link because it's too long, but search under Vacuum Cleaner, then bagged cylinders, and it's the cheapest one at

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for your replies, I hadn't thought of a cheap normal one if I'm honest so I will get one, as we're lucky enough to have plenty of room and need something

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We bought one from the then Harringtons Now discover, Delamere. It is a small 240v Hand held vac by JML. Really powerful and very compact, about the size of a piece of A4 paper but egg shaped. Not very heavy and comes with tools and hose. I think we paid somthing like

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
Sorry but I sarted a new thread on this when my search failed to find "vacuum"

What about 12v powered - non rechargable, types? We go away for up to 8 weeks without a hook up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts