caravan waste pipe

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
i have just bought my first van i have it instorage at conwy touring park which is 60 miles from home itis going on a season pitch super pitch with electric hook up and water supply andwaste the only thing left to buy is waste pipe to fit van i would like to know pipe size for luna appolo 615 year 2000

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
i would advise measuring the waste outlet diameter, newer vans tend to have larger diameter wastes, you may find a couple of different diameters available.

Reg

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
Hi JohnG

That looks pretty good - just a couple of questions.

Is that the Baily standard twin outlet or have you changed it?

Does the 42mm pipe fit direct to the (pretty useless!!) standard outlets on the van without any pipe clamps? At present I'm using a "Y" branch with the corrugated pipe and it's forever falling off.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The 42mm pipe does fit without any other short bits of caravan pipe

it is the Bailey standard outlet but as you can see there is a third one so that on some pitches I link the sink outlet to it and it takes the water to another outlet at the van rear

That aquaroll and I have grown old together and its now 30 years old having come to me as pup from the factory minus any fittings and with surpluss plastic needing trimming off

Its still got the original DIY piping tyres and has the small neck so no danger of getting mixed up as the newer pumps won't go in

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Ditto to Reg and with the Senator it's a pain in the derriere trying to locate the outlets without getting down on bended knees which ain't no good if the grounds wet. They are too far underneath and need to be more flush with the side of the van.

Come spring I'm going to have to look at a better way and thanks to John G saying the pipe is 42mm ideas are already going around in my bonce.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ditto to Reg and with the Senator it's a pain in the derriere trying to locate the outlets without getting down on bended knees which ain't no good if the grounds wet. They are too far underneath and need to be more flush with the side of the van.

Come spring I'm going to have to look at a better way and thanks to John G saying the pipe is 42mm ideas are already going around in my bonce.
I remember with the Oklahoma on the pic moving the outlets nearer to the edge

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts