carlyon bay caravan site - st Austel cornwall

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
seen the site but not stayed there . looks ok , lovely area , Charleston just down the road is a must see , loads to see and do in the area as well.

get the weather and you`ve cracked it.

enjoy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
seen the site but not stayed there . looks ok , lovely area , Charleston just down the road is a must see , loads to see and do in the area as well.

get the weather and you`ve cracked it.

enjoy
Hi Tracy we stayed there July/Aug 2002the park then was obvious ly full.We found it well keptand clean.Shower,toilets were a bit tired but again clean.Most of the pitches are level but one part of the park is on a steep slope with the pitches terraced.Ours had 10amp elec, I dont know if this varies around the park.Nice clean outdoor pool,well stocked shop.Takeaway food,did a good breakfast at a very reasonable price.Dog walk on site if you need it.There is a railway at the back of the park but you cant really see it and I can't really remember the noise bothering us so it must have been minimal.Didn't like the local beach no character.Close to Eden Project,Charlestown (tall ships),Lost Gardens Heligan a must,Mevagissey,Fowey,Looe all worth a visit.Asda supermarket about 3miles with petrol station so fuel is reasonable.McDonalds, Burger king close by if required.Roads are always busy in this area.Hope you enjoy your holiday and I'm sure the sun will shine 24/7. Peter W

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts