Carp Fishing

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Not sure where in the country you are, but me and wife are off to Lyons-gate on Sunday. This was a 'found on the web' booking made with no recommendations from friends, howeever, they have a comprehensive web site and that looks good.:eek:). I might even review it while in situ as there's wi-fi on site.

MM

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Hi Brian

Fields End Water near March, Cambridgeshire, has 2 well-stocked lakes on site and is a delightful campsite with extremely friendly and helpful owners. We can recommend it, we enjoyed it immensely.

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
Glad to hear Fields End OK, we are going in just over a weeks time and have booked to stay there for 4 nights. Hadn't heard any reports on it so it's good to hear from someone that's been and that it's good.

May 9, 2009
Visit site
All the reviews on the UKCampsite website are all good about this site. It sounds to good to be true but I will certainly be giving it a go this Autumn.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hereford CCC Club site has a great carp fishing lake. This is now a franchised club site. At Little Tarrington SE of hereford.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
you can try White Springs in south Wales ,6 lakes with Carp to 42Lb tackle shop on site ,caravan hook ups available with full facilities www.whitespringsfishery.co.uk

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts