Castell Montgri Spain

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone been to the above site in Spain. Its near L'Estartit (Costa Brava) Thinking of going there next year. If anyone has been can they tell me what the pitches aare like and what to expect in general. Thanks

Mike

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi Mike. We have been going to L'Estartit for about 7 yrs now, we dont use Castel MG but the site we do use is in sight of it (Camping Les Medes}. We have had good reports from it, its maybe a bit too 'organised' for us but seems great for kids!. It seems to have lots of activities, is conviently sited, runs its own bus to the town/beach. It is on a quite steep slope but the pitches are terraced, I'd say that if you were at the back (top) if the site it could be a long walk back to your unit after 'dinner' We will be back there (Les Medes) this yr for most of July, hasta la vista,

JimF

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not been there,but my brother went there last year touring on his motorbike and sleeping in a tent(outside tent as it was to hot)He has just booked for first two weeks of june,but this time he is flying(

TRENDING THREADS