CC 10mph speed limit

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
To All the morons out there who fail to observe this rule,and hit one of my children BE WARNED!!!!! there will be no mercy!! isnt it funny that me and my fella are at the age where you would think we would be the reckless hoons,but no, its the know it all we,ve been doing it for years types,god help the next person that whizzes past me on a site and puts everyone at risk.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Especially when they whiz by in their non-pedestrian protected 4x4's!

Sorry, I know your post is a serious statement and I don't want to mock it but I couldn't resist that comment after all the discussions that have been taking place recently.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Yeah we have all seen it at some time, just why anyone would want to speed on a caravan site escapes me, where are they going in such a rush? arnt they supposed to be on holiday relaxing.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What actually annoys us most is the cyclists that ride around at way over this speed, and often the wrong way on one way systems. They are silent and unexpected and can certainly do some damage if one hits you. We tell our kids to go slowly and only in the direction of the one way, but unfortunately several parents don't seem to pass on this message.

Mind you, some adults are just as guilty even though it's in the club rules.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tina, I hope your child is ok ..............its every parents nightmare.

I don't know what it is with drivers today, they just seem to want to speed everywhere, and why? What do they gain? .............they get to where ever they are going a few extra seconds quicker ........... just what is so precious about these few extra seconds?

Anyone Speeding in a built up area is a moron

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Unless I read this wrong I took it that Tina was warning drivers against speeding lest they hit one of her kids. Not that it had already happened. No doubt she will clear this up for us!!!!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tina, I hope your child is ok ..............its every parents nightmare.

I don't know what it is with drivers today, they just seem to want to speed everywhere, and why? What do they gain? .............they get to where ever they are going a few extra seconds quicker ........... just what is so precious about these few extra seconds?

Anyone Speeding in a built up area is a moron
better to be 20 minutes late in this life than 5 minutes eary in the next

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Graham

You're right mercifully but narrowly my child wasnt hit! I cant understand at all the reason for the speed,Some of you know park coppice ,quite gravelly, and I wasnt impressed with the stones that flew up and hit us,my car and my van !!!! Thankfully this is a rarity and most vanners are lovely!! Even got chatting to a very nice motorhomer!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful site, higly recommend it !

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Tina

Glad to hear it, thought that after all who would be concerned with commenting on a forum if their child had been injured. With a couple myself,one 7 and the other 25, (think I have now discover what is doing it) cannot imagine how it must feel.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Your right Graham!

would be nursing my bruised knuckles,got a pretty good thump me you know!!!!!!I know libido drops after having a baby but 8YRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Your right Graham!

would be nursing my bruised knuckles,got a pretty good thump me you know!!!!!!I know libido drops after having a baby but 8YRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????
Dont you mean18 years?????

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Your right Graham!

sorry missed the 1 !! anyway I cant talk ! 12 between mine!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts