Cc&c website

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Got on new online booking yesterday after it being down for hours,find it now takes longer to book and you cannot use the old method of looking at sites to see vacant dates shown straight away with green ticks,i think the old booking format was superior,what are your thoughts?.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
birdman101 said:
Got on new online booking yesterday after it being down for hours,find it now takes longer to book and you cannot use the old method of looking at sites to see vacant dates shown straight away with green ticks,i think the old booking format was superior,what are your thoughts?.

Totally agree but cannoit even get past the type of pitches page but maybe that is because I use FF. Maybe it is because the poor relations cannot afford to pay for a decent webmaster. LOL!

May 15, 2007
Visit site
Just tried to find Evening Star Farm at Pentlepoir (Saundersfoot)Pembrokeshire , and i cant find it . I know its there as my son ownes it , The old saying comes to mind , If it aint broke dont fix it

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Having started work in IT in 1966 (long before it was called IT) we were taught to test new systems before implementing them - we weren't perfect but never had any debacles.
Do modern training courses for systems developers simply miss out the testing phase?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts