Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone any information on this site? We are considering a week at Easter with our two boys aged 5 and 2. I understand the turning is tight at the entrance. I value your advice, thank you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you want a week at Easter I suggest you book on the day advance booking opens as it is popular. We like this site and can't remember any problems with access at all. We have a young child and this is a good site, you can walk into Coniston and there are several playareas on site. For a CC site it is very large and the pitches are not that big but apart from that I would recommend it and we have been man times.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This is a lovely site and there is no problem with access - the entrance is wide and you turn down a tree lined hill - very pretty. Only thing to watch for, is the caravans are all set in very pretty "glades" in small groups and I remember most are under a canopy of trees - so pick carefully if you want a chance of some sunshine!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi michele we stayed here in september this year lovely site very clean 5mins if that drive into coniston or 15mins walk . site is very large and access was no problem hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts