CC manouvering courses

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Stephen

The Maimsahib did the 1 & 1/2 days course with CC at Evesham 3 years ago. There was a good mix of people, roughly 40% men 60% women.

It was well worth the money and I have to say there have been one or two things she shown me how to do better!

She is fully confident towing the Wyoming as well as on site manoevering.

Go for it.

Cheers

Dustydog

Mar 2, 2008
Visit site
A great idea! Although SWMBO doesn't tow, she has the knowledge to do so and we are more comfortable with the fact that if something happens, she can get us home. Having the odd tips and info regarding hitching, loading and setting up didn't hurt either.

Go for it.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
OH did one. Wish I had as well as I won't tow. He said it was great. Like Dusty dogs experience, it is probably better to go with OH as they teach working together on manouvering, hitching up etc. They are good value formoney according to OH. He did his in Kimberly near Nottingham IKea.

mel

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Although I had towed before, after having a break for a few years decided to take manouvering course. Well worth while even for my hitching up 'assistant' as it teaches the proper hand signals (the slow drawing together of hands) rather than the vague waving about you see so often.

Bill D.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts