CC or CCC?

Apr 27, 2006
Visit site
Not been able to buy another caravan but have finally managed to get a Pennine Pullman folding camper, pick it up this weekend (bought of email so fingers crossed! looks okay).

Do I renew the CC membership or should I be looking at the CCC?

Which is best value for folding campers?

Many thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As far as I know, a Pennine would be counted as a caravan and accepted on a CC site, so if you are happy with your membership, I don't see a reason to change.

May 20, 2006
Visit site
We see Plenty of Pennine campers on CC sites, so they are accepted as 'caravans'.

I read on the Caravan talk forum that most people believe that the CC 'has the edge' when it comes to facilities and general organisation.

I am not a CCC member so can't really confirm/deny the trusth of the last statement. but the CCC sites I have seen don't seem quite as good - its a relative term as I'm sure the CCC would outclass most commercial sites.

can you afford to join both ? the CC sites seem to fill up months in advance these days !

May 20, 2006
Visit site
We see Plenty of Pennine campers on CC sites, so they are accepted as 'caravans'.

I read on the Caravan talk forum that most people believe that the CC 'has the edge' when it comes to facilities and general organisation.

I am not a CCC member so can't really confirm/deny the trusth of the last statement. but the CCC sites I have seen don't seem quite as good - its a relative term as I'm sure the CCC would outclass most commercial sites.

can you afford to join both ? the CC sites seem to fill up months in advance these days !
for trusth read 'truth'

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
See a lot of folding campers on CC sites, and although I believe that the CC sites have a significant edge on the C&CC sites regarding facilities - there are significant differences in site distribution across the UK.

Look at the CC and C&CC site maps, think where you'll most likely be wanting to stay, and see which organisation best fits your plans - and usually you can stay at the other clubs sites anyway (for a bit extra each night)

Robert

Jan 30, 2007
Visit site
Being a CCC member, you would be very welcome on our sites. Althought a Caravan owner, we are not a members of the CC due to some of their restrictions. A lot of people join both clubs and get the best of both worlds, both clubs have sections for field camping and non-facilitie camping do not forget to try them, a lot cheaper and some beautifull locations.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts