CC Site In Essex

May 15, 2006
Visit site
Calling all Caravan Club Members,

Have any of You above ever wondered why there are no club Sites here in South East Essex, A village here called Great Wakering Just East of Southend-On-Sea is said to be the driest part of England, wouldn't it be GREAT!!! if the Club were to open a site near the visinity?

I urge all members to write to the Club requesting a new site for Essex PLEASE!!

Thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I agree, a much maligned area. Somewhere Dunmow way would be nice too.

The Associated site at Colchester is "no longer in the newtwork" which is no great loss as it was noisy and pitches close together.

Feb 11, 2007
Visit site
There use to be a site at Shoeburyness right on the front ,we stayed there a few times, there also use to be one at Roydon on the river side and another at Dobbs weir, again we have stayed at these sites a few times . The CCC have their site at Kelvenden hatch which also is handy place for visiting the area. I agree it would be nice to have a CC in the area if only to visit our family who all live in Essex.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
We often think it would be nice to have a CC site in Essex, apart from, of course, awful Colchester Camping which is affiliated. It's not too far for a long weekend :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts